Welcome to the Employment Opportunities page at Coast Auto North Vancouver! We believe in driving success not only on the road but also within our team. Join us on this exciting journey, where passion for automobiles meets a rewarding career. Apply by sending your resume to the email below, or complete the form found on this page.
Now Hiring Automotive Technicians in North Vancouver, BC
Have you ever wanted to become part of a group of experts? Do you want to be the best in the area at what you do? At Coast Auto North Vancouver Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM, we’re hiring excellent technicians for our service center, and we’re ready to provide you with the tools, training, and equipment you need to become the best you can be.
The Benefits We Offer
We ensure that our team is taken care of in all their needs. We have generous health, dental, and disability insurance policies, as well as uniform assistance and paid training. You’ll have both sick and vacation days so that you can choose when you need time off, and you’ll even have the opportunity to get holiday pay. Our state-of-the-art facility has everything you need to succeed.
Joining Our Team
Our team is more than just a group of people who get together to work. We’re a well-oiled machine, with every person playing their part to get the job done right. Our goal is to help you become the best you can be at our service center, and we’ll support you and help you with your professional goals as an automotive technician. We truly care about our employees, and we’re dedicated to doing what’s best for them so that they can do what’s best for the customer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accept repair orders from the dispatcher and take cars to the stall area.
- Carry out the work on the repair order with accuracy and efficiency, following all dealership and factory standards.
- Find out the cause of malfunctions and repair them as authorized.
- Obtain necessary parts by entering into communication with the Parts Department.
- When the job is under warranty or requested by the customer, tag parts and set them aside to be turned in.
- Let the service advisor know of any changes to a job’s schedule, e.g., work outlined isn’t needed, repairs can’t be performed in the allotted time, or additional work is needed.
- Maintain sufficient documentation.
- Address all customer complaints and ensure they’re met through road tests.
- Participate in quality checks.
- Go to training classes.
- Stay updated regarding factory technical bulletins.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle you’re working on.
- Carry out all safety and housekeeping procedures accurately.
- Come to know all regulations regarding service repair work, including all federal, state, and local regulations.
Submit Your Application for a Job With Us
We’re excited to meet you and see how you’ll fit in with our team. If you think you can manage the responsibilities listed above, go ahead and submit an application online or in person at our service centre!
Auto Sales Advisor
Coast Auto Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram North Vancouver is looking for energetic individuals to join our Sales Team! This is an opportunity to work with some of the industry’s top performers, an incredible management team and the potential to make over $100,000 / year.
Are you new to the industry??? Not to worry, we will turn you into a sales superstar!
We are looking for talented, motivated, and innovative Automotive Sales Advisors to join our high energy and family orientated sales team. Our ideal candidate should be able to use online and mobile systems to effectively canvas, communicate and follow up with clients. You will collaborate with the sales team and the marketing department to achieve personal and business sales goals.
- Be detail orientated
- Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies
- Monitor daily, weekly sales targets and activities
- Be effective, productive, and organized with all communication and client follow up
- Post social videos and pictures of inventory on hand with attention to unique features and what makes you and us different.
- Be committed to 100% client satisfaction
- Walk the lot daily and be aware of inventory on ground and online.
- Take photos of daily deals and specials or special vehicles and post on social media channels
- Find prospective customers and new opportunities
- Complete all online manufacturer training and keep up to date on brand knowledge
- Attend sales meetings and contribute positively to the team
- Strive daily to surpass customer expectations
- Dental care
- Life Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care